For this week, the last week of Robyn’s One Four Challenge, I decided to take another avenue than the previous three weeks and work a little harder to get the final version. First, I cloned one of the tulip (the blue one), second working with layers I individually changed the colors of three tulips and increasing also the light level. As a final touch I added the vignette effect, created the fuzzy and darker look at the corners and bring more attention on three tulips.
This 4 weeks challenge was quite interesting; proving that with software and a little work you can get four different versions of one photo. Usually I do only one version of a photo, sometime two but four was a first for me. There are many more possibilities than these 4.
This week photo was a first for me, I am not use to put so much time in the post-process for one photo. I tend to keep my change minimal, increase or decrease the light level, add some shadow, monochrome effect, not much than that. I cannot say that I am 100 % pleased with this result. If you look closely at the three tulips, there is a fringe around those and it shouldn’t ….. but with my limited experience, I need to work on that.
Hope you’ve enjoyed.